English Teacher – Newly Qualified Teacher of English
|Location:||Sandwell, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Teacher of English – Sandwell – September 2019 – Permanent
This brilliant secondary school based in the Sandwell area is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic English Teacher to deliver inspiring lessons and become a vital part of this ambitious and passionate department.
They school prides itself on its broad curriculum, offering the best possible subject knowledge and academic opportunities to their students.
With a driven and motivated Senior Leadership Team, the school has gone from strength to strength in recent years, placing a real impetus on making sure each student receives a superb standard of support both inside out of the classroom.
- English Teacher
- Consistently improving school
- Permanent role
- September start
- Located in the Sandwell area
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
- Under the guidance and support of experienced Head of Department
- Second in Department role for more experience teachers ready to progress
- Highly regarded English department
A respected and valued secondary based in Sandwell, this school caters for a diverse socio-economic student demographic and is going from strength to strength.
There is a strong focus in this school to overcome learning barriers for all its students and be a strong pillar of the community to enable everyone to thrive.
What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 degree ideally in English Language or Literature
- Strong subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status or expected to achieve this by September
- Open to NQTs and Experienced Teachers
- Secondary English teacher training
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Ability to motivate and inspire students inside of classroom
If you are ready to be part of a dedicated and extremely hard-working English Department, offering high-quality learning experiences and an ambition to improve this school, then send your CV today!
We are shortlisting on an ongoing basis, so applications should be sent sooner rather than later!