English Teacher / NQT – Permanent – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher | English NQT – Join this Outstanding secondary school in Manchester
Have you resigned due to a change in circumstances and are yet to secure a permanent position?
Are you worried about not securing a permanent role and going on supply?
This school has a supportive, cohesive English Department who are keen to welcome an English Teacher in September due to the growing school numbers.
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV if you are a trainee or qualified English Teacher, this school are keen to interview ASAP.
- Permanent, full-time role
- English Teacher role
- 11-16 Secondary School in Stockport
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school
- NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Role starting September (or earlier if possible)
- Innovative and popular English Department
- Inspirational Headteacher
- Bespoke CPD and induction programme
- Excellent progress made by students
- Students come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds
About the role – English Teacher
- You will be teaching up to KS4 English in the vibrant department.
- As an NQT you will be assigned 80% timetable giving plenty of time for PPA.
- The supportive Head of English will support your teaching style
- You will be provided with training and CPD on a regular basis.
About the school – English Teacher
This exciting role is located in a popular area of South Manchester. The facilities at this school are second to none with a brand new building which provides a stimulating environment with excellent technology and learning resources. The school have a glowing Ofsted report that recognises the dedication from Teachers and leadership.
This school is a real hub for the community with various outreach programmes. The Headteacher has high aspirations for the future and looks forward to welcoming an ambitious English Teacher this September.
Do not delay in sending your application – click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.