English Teacher – NQT – September 2019
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23719 to £29663 per Annum|
Newly Qualified English Teacher – English NQT – English Teacher – September 2019 start – B12
Get ahead of the curve and take advantage of this early opportunity to secure your English Teacher position from September, so you can make the most of your training. As a result of recent success in their English Department, this school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new addition.
Overview of English Teacher role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Starting September 2019
- Located in the heart of Birmingham (B12)
- Shortlisting in January
- Open to Newly Qualified English Teachers
- You will be working from KS3 to KS5
What will you need?
- The most important thing is to be on track to have QTS by September 2019
- Ideally an English degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from first term observations
- In addition, you will need to be willing to work across up to KS5
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
A little more about the school…
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Driven and extremely organised school
- High achieving department which also has state-of-art facilities
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Moreover, they have experience with School Direct trainees and NQTs and above all you will have access tailored CPD and mentor throughout your induction
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Jamie right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process. Please note, shortlisting will be in January therefore visits will be arranged after this.