English Teacher – Outstanding school – Jan 2020 start
|Location:||London, Greater London UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £45000 per Annum|
English Teacher – Outstanding Secondary School
Are you currently seeking a permanent English Teacher position, starting in January?
Do you have a drive and passion for English and wish to inspire future generations to foster a love of English?
Perhaps you are looking to relocate and secure a permanent position within an outstanding secondary school?
If so apply today!
English Teacher – Additional Information:
- MPS – UPS Outer London
- Excellent NQT induction program
- Good transport links – Overground line
- Large staff car park
- Negotiable salary
- Proven and successful senior leadership team
- Modern facilities and state of the art facilities
- Frequent CPD opportunities
- Work alongside outstanding colleagues
English Teacher – The school:
This school is based in a lovely area of Enfield and has good transport links for those who drive, as well as those commuting via public transport. The English department is well staffed with outstanding teachers and graduate level support staff.
As a newly qualified or recently qualified teacher you will have access to excellent training and induction programs to ensure you become the very best English teacher you can be!
For ambitious teachers, this school offers fantastic career progression. For a more experienced teacher looking for a step up there are TLR’s available.
English Teacher – Who are the school looking for?
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree level qualification, ideally in an English based subject
- Passionate about English literature / language
- Seeking a permanent teaching position starting in January
To apply for this English Teacher vacancy, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today!
We actively work on vacancies available in: Enfield, Hackney, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering, Thurrock and Essex and Hackney.