English Teacher – Outstanding School – TLR Available
|Location:||London, London (East) UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
English Teacher – Outstanding School
Tower Hamlets – English Teacher
Are you an English Teacher who is keen to secure a permanent role in an outstanding school which truly values their teachers’ well-being?
Perhaps you would like to secure a permanent English Teacher role within an inclusive and diverse school which is a beacon of the community?
The English department at this high achieving secondary school are keen to welcome an equally high achieving English teacher who can work with the team to ensure an outstanding level of education.
Do not delay in sending your details, this school are keen to interview after the Easter Holidays!
English Teacher – Role Information:
- Permanent Role
- Employed directly by the school
- Inner London Pay Scale
- TLR available for an ambitious English Teacher
- Role open to NQT’s of English
- Excellent induction and mentoring for all new staff
- Shortlisting for an interview after the Easter break
Information about the school:
- Outstanding Graded in 2018
- Inner City School
- Welcoming, diverse and inclusive ethos
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Large, open classrooms
- Fantastic & supportive English department
- Superb community links
- Positive Progress 8
Role Requirements for the English Teacher role:
- Minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree
- Secondary English Trained Teacher
- Excellent subject knowledge within English
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Newly Qualified Teacher or looking for a new challenge/progression
How to apply/Application Information:
- Press ‘Click Apply’ button or Send CV to consultant
- Interviews held after Easter
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Interview preparation and guidance provided by consultant
Make sure that you get ahead of the competition and apply now!