English Teacher – Outstanding School
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – ‘Outstanding School’ – Manchester
Are you looking for a Secondary School that, allows you to be creative, invests in your training & CPD and progression to extra responsibilities?
Are you relocating to Greater Manchester, looking for a permanent role inside of a supportive and inclusive secondary school with an inner city pay scale?
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Manchester
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24373 – £40490 per annum
- Permanent full-time role
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct KS3 – KS4 lessons
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for September, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Stockport, Salford, Bolton, Bury, Trafford, Tameside, Oldham and Rochdale