English Teacher – Permanent – September 2019
|Location:||London, London (East) E14 UK|
|Salary||£28660 to £48244 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent – Starting September 2019
English Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Are you a committed and dedicated English teacher, looking to secure a permanent position in an outstanding, supportive secondary school based in Tower Hamlets?
Perhaps you’re relocating to London, wanting the peace of mind of securing a permanent role, before you make the move?
Whether you’re an English Teacher who is going to be a NQT, or a more experienced English Teacher who is looking for their next challenge – this English Teacher role is based in a lovely Secondary School where staff are truly cherished and valued.
- Inner London pay scale
- £28,660 – £48,244 (DOE)
- Tower Hamlets
- Walking distance to Public Transport links
- District & Hammersmith Tube line
- Supportive school
- Exceptional training & NQT induction
- Interviewing now
- Permanent English Teacher role
- September 2019 start
English Teacher – What is required?
- Qualified English Teacher, or be on track to have qualified by September 2019
- NQT or experienced welcome
- Confident, enthusiastic, team-player who work well within a cohesive department
- Have strong subject knowledge of your subject
- Be graded at least ‘Good’ in your lesson observations
English Teacher – Additional Information:
- Based in an outstanding school
- Tower Hamlets Borough
- High-achieving school
- Relatively new school building
- Excellent facilities
- Large, spacious classrooms
- NQT support and induction
- Development opportunities for ambitious teachers
To be considered for this permanent English teacher vacancy in Tower Hamlets, click apply now and send your CV.
If you’re interested in this role, but the location isn’t accessible, get in touch today as we also work with schools in the following boroughs: Newham, Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking & Dagenham and the Essex area generally.