English Teacher – September or January start
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M8 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent position – Start ASAP / January 2020
Are you an English Teacher / NQT who is still searching for a permanent September position?
Perhaps you missed out on this year’s resignation deadline but would like to secure your dream role from January?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
On top of all of this, the school have a half day on Friday!
Please send your CV as soon as possible in order to apply for this exciting English Teacher role.
- Teach an exciting 11-16 curriculum
- Students are prepared for their next steps
- Use a high level of digital literacy in English lessons
- Plenty of enrichment available including accelerated reader, peer readers
- Text rich curriculum
- Staff well-being a priority
- School promotes from within, clear progression pathway
- Permanent position
- £23720 – £39406 in line with pay scales
- September or January 2020 start
- Diverse school in a high PP area
Person specification – English Teacher
- Strong academic background with excellent subject knowledge
- English degree and good A-Levels
- Passionate about tackling educational inequality
- Qualified Teacher Status – NQTs considered
- Career minded English teacher
So if this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please send your CV ASAP! If you would like more information before applying, please call the office.