English Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Croydon, Croydon CR2 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you an NQT looking for your first exciting role?
Would you like to join a Secondary School who see the importance of focusing on education AND wellbeing concurrently?
This school in Croydon sees the importance of focusing on pupils’ wellbeing alongside their academic success. It aims to support its’ pupils to become the most successful and happy young adults they can be. If working in a school with this ethos as an English Teacher sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Teacher responsibilities –
- Plan and conduct inspiring lessons
- Ensure children feel supported in and outside of the classroom
- Utilise the school’s broad and balanced curriculum and ethos
- Adapt your teaching style to suit varied academic abilities
English Teacher –
- Work alongside an inspiring, thriving and strong English department
- Paid £29,915-£41,136 per annum
- Supportive staff for newly qualified teachers or new members of staff
- Permanent, full time role
- Opportunities to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Must have QTS
If working in a school as an English Teacher that puts emphasis on its pupils’ and staff’s wellbeing sounds like the right school for you, then don’t hesitate and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!