English Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
English Teacher – Manchester – September Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of English, to come and join a top school, renowned for having great success in recent years.
This fantastic, forward thinking secondary school in Manchester is looking for a dynamic English Teacher, and NQTs are welcome to apply!
With a strong and supportive senior leadership team in place to ensure your progression and development is consistent, there are numerous career development opportunities available for the right person. Interested?
If this position is of interest for you then get in touch with Holly at i-teachers today, or click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV.
- English Teacher- Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Permanent position – September Start
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher hoping to ‘make a difference’
- Excellent career development opportunities on offer!
- Work within in a successful science department
- £25713 – £41604 MPS – UPS
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Experience working within a City School desired– Diverse & Inclusive
- Graded at least ‘Good’ or better during placements
- Passionate & Committed Teachers wanted
- Excellent subject knowledge & refreshing approach to teaching & learning
- Team player – dynamic & fast thinking individuals required!
- Supportive senior leaders with clear values and vision
- Located in Manchester.
- Excellent Transport Links– Regular buses and trains
- Excellent progress score
- High proportion of Pupil Premium students
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent policies in place
- Investment into resources & school site- Spacious and modern
Please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a permanent, mutually fulfilling role, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.