English Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Salford, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent position starting September 2019 – Interviews W/C 20th May – apply ASAP!
Are you a professional, motivated English Teacher looking for defined career development?
Do you have the drive and commitment to work in a school where quality teaching is the key to providing a first class education for all?
This secondary school in Salford is looking for an ambitious English Teacher to join them from September 2019, or earlier if you are available! This is an excellent role for a confident teacher who is keen to refine their skills in a welcoming, happy atmosphere.
- English Teacher – KS3/KS4
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work with an inspirational Head of Department
- Role suitable for experienced teachers/NQTs
- Starting September
- Ofsted ‘good’ School in Salford
- Excellent CPD and NQT induction programme
- Qualified Teacher Status & excellent academic background
- Received ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- A passion for tackling educational inequality and making a difference
- Drive, ambition and commitment to improve standards
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Visionary leadership team
- Well known and popular in the local area
- Team culture – committed to making a difference
- Serves a diverse catchment area – high proportion of pupil premium students
If you would like to work in a progressive and vibrant school with excellent results year on year this could be the perfect position for you!
Do not delay in sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers if you think this could be the perfect position for you. Click ‘Apply now’ to join this school as an English Teacher in September.