English Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Bolton, Bury M1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
English Teacher – September start
Are you a dedicated English Teacher, who did not secure the role you wanted this academic year, due to the circumstances?
Would you like to secure a new position early, in a school that matches your visions and values?
Perhaps you would like to be the first to find out about English TLR positions, in thriving departments to progress your career?
We specialise in supporting relocating English Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Requirements – English Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by September 2021
- Fantastic English Subject knowledge
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Team player
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective English teacher with commitment to your own development
- Permanent positions only
- Start date: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Director of English, Head of English roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open experienced English Teachers / NQTs
About the schools – English Teacher
- We support a range of secondary schools and colleges in Greater Manchester
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Supportive and successful/improving English departments
- Positive and happy atmosphere
- Work-life balance a priority
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal English Teacher position this September, please get in touch and send your CV!