English Teacher + TLR – Rochdale
|Location:||Rochdale, Rochdale OL12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £45989 per Annum|
English Teacher + TLR
A fantastic Secondary School in Rochdale is on the hunt for an English Teacher for a September 2020 start. This is a full time & permanent post.
The Head Teacher promotes a fantastic work/life balance and puts pupils and staff at the forefront of everything they do.
The English Department is made up of 10 Teachers all ranging from Trainee Teachers, NQTs, Experienced and Teach First Teachers.
Does this sound like the English Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
English Teacher – Rochdale
- English Teacher – 2nd in charge
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- TLR for leading Key Stage 3
- Support the head of department
- Working alongside a range of talented English Teachers
- September 2020 start
- Rochdale – Greater Manchester
- High performing school in the borough
- Strong Senior Leadership team
- Stunning new building and facilities
- Must have UK QTS
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Strong Academic background – English degree
- Excellent leadership potential
- Passionate about supporting disadvantaged students
If you are interested in this English Teacher role, please send your CV to Holly as soon as possible.