English Teacher with TLR
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
English Teacher with TLR – Enfield (N9)
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its English department and curriculum?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers many TLR opportunities for staff?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this English Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher with TLR – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
English Teacher with TLR – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
English Teacher with TLR – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher with TLR – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher with TLR opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.