English Teaching Assistant Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
English Teaching Assistant (Graduate) – Secondary School – Leeds (LS9)
Do you have a 2:1 degree in English Studies and are looking to begin your teaching career inside a rapidly improving mixed comprehensive school?
Would you benefit from the experience of working inside a committed and passionate English department, dedicated to giving the best education to its students?
Do you have a strong subject knowledge of the English curriculum, and believe you can enhance the learning of secondary school students as an English Teaching Assistant?
This mixed comprehensive in the centre of Leeds is looking to hire a motivated and passionate graduate, ready to begin their teaching career inside a brilliant staff department, ready to welcome another valued member to their team!
English Teaching Assistant (Graduate) –
- Work within a fantastic core subject staff department
- Ability to progress into teacher training
- Excellent opportunity to gain skills and techniques from talented teachers
- Surrounded by excellent resources
- Oversubscribed and rapidly improving school
- Driven and inspiring school environment
- Paid £300-£325 per week
Role Requirements –
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- Brilliant communication skills
- Eager to begin your teaching career
- Organisation and Administration skills
- 2:1 English Degree
- Prior experience working with children ideal
Role Specification –
- Working with class teacher to give best possible education to students
- Working with groups and in 1:1 sessions
- Communicating with students to enhance their English Ability
- Using learned techniques and methods to display knowledge of subject
- Keep children focused and on task throughout lesson
This School is a secondary school, with a talented and experienced staff department, looking to recruit another passionate and engaging graduate who wants to begin their career in education as an English Teaching Assistant. In a refurbished and specifically designed school environment, you will be surrounded by a supportive and passionate staff department with a number of resources available to you throughout lessons to help communicate and teach the students.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, and want the opportunity to work within a talented and dedicated English department as a English Teaching Assistant, then please contact Amy at I-teachers, or Click Apply!