English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (South) SE22 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant Role in Southwark!
Were you once inspired by an inspirational teacher who made learning fun and motivated you to become the English graduate you are today?
Perhaps you want to instil this same impact into young people one day and help them to reach their full potential?
This role is perfect for an individual who has a real love for English and would relish at the opportunity to share their specialist subject knowledge with young eager students, while also gaining precious teaching skills!
Send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today or call for a friendly and confidential chat about your next steps in becoming an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year in one school
- Starting ASAP
- Paid £72 – £85 a day, term time
- Full time English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Perfect English Graduate Teaching Assistant experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Southwark, Greater London
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
Personal Specification- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English related degree 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passion for education and growth in youth people
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable (not essential)
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teacher training
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
Ready to take on this exciting new challenge and become an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
What better way to gain experience in teaching than from a well-established Secondary and Sixth form with a great English Graduate Teaching Assistant role on offer. A place where the young people are at the core and are given opportunities and responsibilities to building their confidence and ambitious.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil and bring more to this role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Alternatively, if you are an English graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location or more primary based, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you find your dream role.