English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (South) SM6 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role – Aspiring Teachers
Paid Secondary and Sixth Form School experience for a English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sutton area
Have you graduated in an English related subject degree and are now considering a career in teaching?
Perhaps you have the skills and knowledge to provide 1:1 or group English interventions to boost attainment?
Maybe before committing to teacher training you are keen to get paid-experience in a school for a full academic year in order to gain high quality experience?
If so please apply for our English Graduate Teaching Assistant position right away!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year in one school
- Starting ASAP
- Paid £75 – £85 a day, term time
- Full time English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect English Graduate Teaching Assistant experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Sutton, Greater London
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
Personal Specification- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English related degree 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Passion for education and growth in youth people
- Previous experience in Mentoring/Tutoring (not essential)
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
At i-teachers we work with a range of Secondary schools in the Sutton area and across wider London. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil an English Graduate Teaching Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!