English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you an English s graduate who wishes to take the first steps towards a career in teaching?
Perhaps you have prior experience of 1:1 English tutoring and wish to transfer your skills and knowledge into a classroom setting?
Secure yourself a rewarding English Teaching Assistant role at an Outstanding Hounslow Secondary & Sixth Form, close to great transport links, immediately!
This English Teaching Assistant role would boost any future applications for PGCE, Schools Direct or further study courses and these West London schools are looking to meet with you as soon as possible!
Simply apply on this page, if you fit the criteria, and wish to be put forward for this fantastic English Teaching Assistant role.
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teaching Assistant role.