English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a creative & engaging English graduate who wishes to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Have you just graduated and are searching for invaluable classroom experience in a schools English department for the next academic year starting in September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic English Teaching Assistant role.
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
- September 2020 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to support students progress
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Thee progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.