English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Do you hold an English degree and are looking to inspire the next generation of students?
Are you considering a rewarding career in teaching but wish to gain some in school experience first?
Start your teaching journey today and work as an English Teaching Assistant, supporting students who need it the most, at this thriving South London secondary & sixth form!
To find out more about these English Teaching Assistant opportunities please contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about the roles themselves and to discuss your next career steps.
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teaching Assistant role.