English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is also an aspiring secondary teacher?
Do you strive to support and motivate others through your passion and knowledge of English language and literature?
Have you tutored or supported children in the past and would jump at the chance to gain invaluable classroom experience at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form?
Start September working as an English Teaching Assistant, working alongside a fantastic SENDCo to support to students with mild to severe learning difficulties!
This English Teaching Assistant role would boost any future applications for PGCE, Schools Direct or further study courses and these West London schools are looking to meet with you as soon as possible!
Simply apply on this page, if you fit the criteria, and wish to be put forward for this fantastic English Teaching Assistant role.
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour and learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teaching Assistant role.