English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (East), Newham E2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you a high achieving, ambitious English graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Has your wealth of English knowledge motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
Support a thriving English department by offering 1:1 and group interventions to students in this highly rewarding English Teaching Assistant role!
If this English Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Fantastic community feel
- Good graded secondary school & sixth form
- Thriving English department
English Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class Russell Group graduates who are considering a career in education
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
English Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this English Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!