English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a passionate and supportive graduate who is seriously considering a rewarding career as an English Teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some in-class experience for an academic year before going onto teacher training in 2021?
Start September at this Outstanding West London secondary school, gaining invaluable classroom experience, in this superb & rewarding English Teaching Assistant role!
This highly popular school not only allows you to earn whilst you learn, but also has a fantastic teacher training route available!
To register your interest in this fantastic role simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Interviewing and shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your English specialism in the humanities department
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English Language or Literature related subject
- Passionate about education and geography
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teaching Assistant role.