English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Haringey, Haringey N17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you an enthusiastic, outstanding graduate of English or closely related subject with the energy, commitment and subject knowledge to teach to English pupils?
This school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented English Teaching Assistant to make a significant contribution to raising student achievement in English.
This role will suit someone who has experience of delivering intervention strategies across the full ability range and who is able to support the teaching of English to GCSE level.
If you believe you could be a perfect match for this role, please click “Apply Now” or contact Samantha at i-teachers now!
English Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time role Monday – Friday during term time, earn £350-£450 per week
- Will lead groups and individual work to support teacher
- 1:1 tuition
- Smaller group work
- Covering absent teachers within the faculty
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Providing in-class support
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential and more
English Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Wood Green, with great transport links
- High achieving school
- Ofsted “Good” School
- The school is committed to achieving and enjoying their education
- Committed to an ethos of community, inclusion and equality for all students and teachers
- Opportunity for training and fast progression
- Welcoming and supportive SLT
- Ongoing support from the school and from the experienced i-teachers team
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Superior communication and motivational skills
- Previous Education or Tuition experience
- A genuine drive to inspire young learners innovate
- 1st/2:1 Degree in English or closely related subject
How to Apply
This Graduate English Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Click “Apply Now” or send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!