English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £100 per Day|
Are you a supportive and compassionate English graduate who wants to take the first steps towards a career in teaching?
Do you have prior tutoring experience and wish to transfer your English Language & Literature skills and knowledge into the classroom?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with students at an autism specialist school, focusing on your English subject specialism?
Located within the Hounslow borough, this welcoming specialist school is searching for an English Language and or Literature graduate to support the school Head of Department within KS4 lessons.
The school have a superb reputation for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this rewarding English Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Can start immediately or in September 2021
English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of English
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic record – a Masters would be desired
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teaching Assistant role.