English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, North West England UK|
|Salary||£63.00 to £65.00 per Day|
Gain valuable classroom and teaching experience, whilst earning money and using your sought after skills. If you are considering a career as an English Teacher, then this English Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity because you can improve your skills and develop your knowledge prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of English Teaching Assistant:
• Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting January
• High achieving Bolton Secondary School
• Earn £60 – £65 per day, term-time only
• Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
• Long term, paid role
• Graduate Programme with i-teachers
What will you be doing?
• Opportunity to observe English Teachers
• Work across the English Department
• Support class teachers to deliver lessons and create practical resources
• Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
• Support and Deliver GCSE booster sessions
• English graduate role
• You will be supporting across KS3 and KS4
• In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
About the school –
• Highly regarded Secondary school located in Bolton
• Excellent training and support programmes
• Close to transport links
• High achieving Maths department
• Well known and popular in the local area
What will you need?
• English degree, 2:1 or above
• Strong academic background
• Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
• Experience working with young people desirable
If you think this opportunity would be perfect to kick start your career in Education, click apply now to send your CV to Becky at i-teachers.