English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M30 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
Are you an English Graduate who considers teaching as a viable career option, and would relish the opportunity to work in a secondary school English Department?
This paid English Teaching Assistant role in Manchester is the ideal step into teaching prior to teacher training – please send your CV as soon as possible or call the office for a friendly chat.
English Teaching Assistant
- Support disadvantaged pupils (Pupil Premium)
- Long term role (full academic year), starting January
- Paid £300 – £325 per week
- Supportive secondary school in Manchester
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Start ASAP
Person Specification – English Teaching Assistant
- English Degree essential – Language/Literature 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Some previous experience working with children/tutoring
This role will involve working with pupil premium students in English and requires a graduate who is able to build relationships with parents, teachers and pupils. You will slowly build your confidence and relationships with pupils, supporting them through the difficult exam period.
After a period of training you will deliver 1:1 intervention or booster sessions for students who need that extra push outside of the classroom.
This fantastic school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.
Commutable areas: Manchester, Stockport, Trafford, Salford