English/TEFL Teacher in China
|Location:||Manchester, North West England UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £21000 per Annum|
English Teacher – relocate to China!
An exciting opportunity for a graduate with a UK degree to teach English in China and experience a new culture!
Do you have an English degree? Or a TEFL qualification? Or experience working with children?
Are you interested in teaching and feel that teaching abroad will be the perfect balance to develop your skills, whilst experiencing a new way of life and immersing yourself in a new culture?
English Teacher – relocate to China
About the Role:
- Teach English to children in China (mainly aged 3 – 12)
- Support the school with marketing activities to new students
- Attend weekly meetings, training, and staff workshops
- Work with class sizes from 4-6
- Use problem based learning methods – taking children out of the classroom to learn English in real life situations
- Work 5 days per week, 35 hours (weekend classes)
- Initial 1 year contract with potential to extend
- On arrival airport pick-up & 7 nights free hotel
- Monthly salary of £1,800+ (16,000+RMB)
- Generous housing allowance to support your relocation
- Great ex-pat community and regular team building
- Bonus system – based on performance, overtime and contract completion
- Flight allowance for holidays back to the UK
- Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave
- Opportunity to learn Mandarin and complete Chinese TEFL
- Chance for promotion and further training after 1 year, or support with return to teaching in the UK
- Flexible start date
- Medical insurance
- Support and advice in the UK and China throughout the process
- 17 cities to choose from
- Passion to teach English abroad
- Available to relocate to China for at least 1 year
- A degree in English or QTS and/or a TEFL
- Experience working with children/tutoring/teaching is preferable
- Role subject to references, DBS check, visa for China and medical check
This is an incredible opportunity to move abroad, on a highly competitive salary which would afford you an excellent standard of living to make the most of your experience of living and working in China.
If you are a graduate with a passion to teach English and a desire to work in China, please click apply to send your CV, with a cover statement if possible, to Jamie at i-teachers.