English Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Camden NW10 UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £24000 per Annum|
Do you have a 2.1 or 1st degree within an English subject?
Are you an aspiring English teacher who is keen to start teaching English lessons at a school that truly believes in making education a social vehicle for their students?
Would you like to utilise your passion and knowledge for English to teach the next generation?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a high achieving English Graduate who is eager to train to teach within an inclusive, diverse and extremely supportive school environment.
Unqualified English Teacher – Benefits:
- Train to teach within a forward-thinking school
- Paid £20,000 – £24,000
- High achieving school with consistently the best results
- Highly inspirational staff, oversubscribed secondary school
- Eager students who are ready to learn
- Excellent support/training given
- Superb staff well-being support
- Interview ASAP
- Brent based
Unqualified English Teacher – The Role:
In this role you will be employed initially as an Unqualified Teacher. You will be working with outstanding teachers within a school that is forward-thinking and is well staffed with passionate senior leaders and teachers who truly want to make a difference.
You will have the opportunity to not only learn from outstanding teachers, but also become an outstanding teacher yourself. You will plan, deliver and assess teaching and learning opportunities. You will be working within a very supportive and welcoming English department and you will have every opportunity to develop and grow your teaching practice.
Unqualified English Teacher – Person specification:
- 2.1 or 1st English degree
- High achieving and highly aspirational individual
- Strong A Levels
- Some experience of working with young people
- Confident and ready to hit the ground running
How to apply?
If you’re interested in this wonderful English graduate trainee teacher position, simply send your CV by clicking ‘apply now’. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. Interviews will be held on a first come basis, so don’t delay in sending your application to Andrew at i-teachers today!