|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B28 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £83 per Day|
Are you eager to inspire future generations with the magic of Language and Literature?
Would you be interested in an alternative route into teaching?
Perhaps you love the idea of working with a school that offers continued professional development?
This Birmingham Secondary School is eager to hire a dedicated and enthusiastic English Tutor to help their pupils catch-up this year. They also offer an excellent progression programme for those wishing to become a Teacher and gain QTS!
Please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers to register your interest and secure a role today!
English Tutor – The Role
- Progression onto teacher training provided (QTS)
- Diverse, inclusive, and exciting English curriculum
- CPD meetings regularly
- Supportive SLT
- Opportunities to take part in and lead extra-curricular activities
- Mix of trainees, NQTs, and Experienced Teachers
- Focus on creating strong relationships between staff and students
- Work to support KS3 and KS4 English Lessons
- Hold intervention 1:1 sessions with pupils
- Track pupils’ progress
- Cover lessons in the absence of English teachers
- Support lesson planning materials and build resources
- Progress on to Teacher Training to gain QTS
- Full time, Monday to Friday during term time
- Interviewing NOW!
English Tutor – What You Need
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication to education
- Previous experience tutoring is beneficial
Please do not hesitate to click ‘apply’ below to register your interest today!