|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B36 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £83 per Day|
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Are you a graduate looking to take the first steps into a career in education?
Would you love to inspire young people with the magic of language and literature?
Perhaps you want to try out teaching and expand your skill set in a support role?
Looking for inspiring graduate talent, this Birmingham Secondary school are keen to help their pupils catch-up from their time working at home.
If you are an empathetic future teacher with a natural affinity for working with children, this is the perfect role for you!
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!
English Tutor – The Role
- Progression onto teacher training provided (QTS)
- Diverse, inclusive, and exciting English curriculum
- CPD meetings regularly
- Supportive SLT
- Opportunities to take part in and lead extra-curricular activities
- Mix of trainees, NQTs, and Experienced Teachers
- Focus on creating strong relationships between staff and students
- Work to support KS3 and KS4 English Lessons
- Hold intervention 1:1 sessions with pupils
- Track pupils’ progress
- Cover lessons in the absence of English teachers
- Support lesson planning materials and build resources
- Progress on to Teacher Training to gain QTS
- Full time, Monday to Friday during term time
- Interviewing NOW!
English Tutor – What You Need
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication to education
- Previous experience tutoring is beneficial
Please do not hesitate to click ‘apply’ below to register your interest today!