|Location:||Essex, Thurrock IG11 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group English graduate who would like to experience working in an Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form and utilise your expert knowledge?
Have you been contemplating doing a PGCE but wish to experience the day-to-day of working in a school first?
Perhaps you would like to familiarise yourself with the curriculum and build your confidence in a classroom-based setting?
If you are passionate about English Language and Literature and this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Pippa from i-teachers!
English Tutor – What will I be doing?
- Monday-Friday full time role
- Paid £350-£450 per week
- Term time position
- Work closely with KS4-KS5
- Assist pupils with preparation for mock GCSE and teacher assessed grades
- Deliver individual English interventions
- Assist pupils in small groups
- Provide essential support in lessons
- Monitor pupil progress and report to Heads of Department
- Ideal experience for Russell Group graduates prior to teacher training
English Tutor – What can I expect?
- Located in Havering
- Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Clear behaviour policies
- Fantastic career development programme
- Well connected via C2C and buses
- Visionary senior leadership team
English Tutor – What do I need?
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a Russell Group University in an English related course
- Passion for education
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience with young people is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Apply TODAY to this fantastic English Tutor opportunity by sending your CV to Pippa at i-teachers!