|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
An excellent opportunity to work as an English Tutor in a well-established Secondary school in the heart of Southwark. This English Tutor will be needed for ASAP!
Are you looking to utilise your English degree and gain invaluable skills in the classroom?
Or maybe you are debating a career in teaching and looking to grow your experience before stepping into a teacher training course next year?
As an English Tutor, you will work with students on a 1:1 or group basis across mainstream classrooms, the school’s SEN hub and other departments around school.
If you are excited by the opportunity of working as an English Tutor for an excellent Secondary School in Southwark, don’t hesitate to get in contact with Hollie at i-teachers or apply on this page.
English Tutor – The Role
- English Tutor
- Full-time support role
- Paid £85 to £95 per day term time only
- Providing 1:1 or group support to students
- Build up teaching experience before pursuing a career in teaching
- Being a proactive & supportive member of the English department
English Tutor – Person Specification
- English Tutor – graduate or experienced
- Minimum 2:1 English related degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Experience working with young people
- A love and passion for English
- Enthusiastic and caring individual
- Able to work as a part of a team and manage timetable
English Tutor – The School
- A secondary school in the heart of the community
- Extensive opportunities to progress in your career
- Supportive leadership team
- Close to public transport
- Excellent overall GCSE and A-Level results
- Great provisions and facilities for its students
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers today to apply for this English Tutor role.