|Location:||Greater London, London (East) RM16 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Exciting role as an English Tutor at an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated school in Thurrock – Get invaluable, paid experience whilst you work!
Are you a recent English graduate looking for the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge as an English Tutor in Thurrock?
Maybe you’re eager to find a role where you can support the academic development of students as an English Tutor?
If so, start building up your classroom & school-based experience in this highly rewarding English Tutor role at this Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school.
Here at i-teachers we believe in long-term roles that allow you to be fully immersed in the experience of school life. The role of English Tutor is ideal for someone wanting to gain invaluable, paid experience ahead of completing their teaching training.
If you are excited by the opportunity of working as an English Tutor for an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Thurrock, don’t hesitate to get in contact with Alex at i-teachers or apply on this page.
English Tutor – The Role
- English Tutor
- Needed ASAP
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Paid £85 to £90 per day term time only
- Providing 1:1 or group support to students
- Build up classroom experience before pursuing a career in teaching
- Being a proactive & supportive member of your department
English Tutor – Applicant Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Experience working with young people
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passion for education and learning
- Extensive work experience or volunteering
English Tutor – The School
- Located in Thurrock
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- Walking distance to the train station for the C2C line
- Excellent supportive leadership team
- Previous i-teachers candidates to be placed in school
- Brand new, high-quality sports facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today to apply for this English Tutor role.