Exams & Data Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£23000 to £28000 per Annum|
Are you looking for an exciting administration role within a thriving secondary school setting?
Would you relish the chance to work within an exams & data team contributing to the running of a secondary school?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Exams & Data Assistant role that would allow you to develop your administration skills and school knowledge!
The ideal candidate for this role must be organised, have strong written & verbal skills and be able to not only take on ad hoc projects!
Opportunities like this Exams & Data Assistant don’t come around too often and the schools head teacher is looking to shortlist and interview immediately!
Exams & Data Assistant – Benefits:
- Exams & Data Assistant role
- £23,000 – £28,000 salary
- Warm & welcoming school atmosphere
- Routes into teaching and other opportunities available
- Immediate start
Exams & Data Assistant – Role:
- To assist the Examinations & Data Manager
- Ensure effective organisation of all aspects of external examinations.
- To assist & ensure the accurate maintenance of the school’s reporting data
- Provide administrative support in collating & analysing student assessment data.
- Support the Senior Leadership team with extra duties
Exams & Data Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Confident Office 365 user
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proactive working manner
- Represent the school and uphold their ethos & values
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Exams & Data Assistant role.