|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS3 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you an EY Teacher looking for a fresh challenge at a friendly and welcoming school which highly values both staff and student well-being?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to provide quality and enjoyable education to Early Years students whilst conducting exciting and creative lessons?
This fantastic Primary School in Walsall is looking for a passionate and inspiring EY Teacher to join their wonderfully collaborative and talented team!
If this EY Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
EY Teacher – The Role
- Early Years Teacher role
- Permanent, full time role
- £25,714 – £41,604
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons for your EY class
- Monitor student progress
- Engage students through creative and exciting teaching approaches
- Kick start the education of young and eager minds
EY Teacher – The School
- Based in Walsall
- Safe and comfortable learning environment
- Passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Variety of extracurricular activities
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Great opportunities for progression
- Good transportation links
EY Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Passion for education
- Great classroom management skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
To apply to this EY Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!