EYFS Primary Teacher
|Location:||London, RM9 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
EYFS Primary Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Barking & Dagenham
Are you a successful Primary teacher who is keen to secure a permanent teacher of EYFS role within Barking & Dagenham?
Have you a proven record of delivering excellent outcomes?
Maybe you have been in a role for the last few years but feel that now is the right time to find a new challenge?
If this EYFS Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
EYFS Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Barking & Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
EYFS Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced EYFS department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
EYFS Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
EYFS Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this EYFS Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.