EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant Bromley
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week (after deductions)|
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Bromley
Have you recently graduated from university and are seeking a role in a school that will you give you the practical experience required for your future prospects?
Perhaps you are passionate about boosting confidence and supporting early year’s pupils to overcome their barriers to learning?
This thriving Bromley primary school are seeking a dedicated graduate who is looking for essential long term school experience and has aspirations of working in education, either as a qualified teacher or educational psychologist.
If this applies to you then read on and click ‘Apply Now’…
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant Role:
- Required: 1st or 2nd class degree in Psychology / Education Studies or core subject
- Required: Experience working with learners with SEN / ASD / EBD
- Up to £325 per week, term time (after deductions)
- School working hours
- Fixed term contract until July 2019
- Inspiring & inclusive primary school graded as “Good” by Ofsted
- Ongoing training courses and assigned mentor
- Bromley, South East London
- Small classes
- Graded as a “Good” school – Ofsted 2016
- Experienced SENCO to provide support and guidance
- Teacher Training opportunities
- Creative & rich curriculum
- Pupil centred learning
In your role you will support KS1 pupils, working towards developing their personal, social and emotional capabilities as well as their physical development and communication and language.
Day to day you will help them understand basic numeracy, literacy and the world around them through creative activities and projects.
The school require someone who can display understanding, energy, and resilience as well as having a passion for supporting pupils who have additional needs.
The school are keen to interview shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Kimberley at i-teachers and be considered for interview today.