EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Newham E13
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Psychology graduate passionate about the academic and emotional progression of children with additional behavioural needs to join an excellent primary school, with a caring and supportive SEN department headed by an exceptional SENCO.
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a 2:1 or above, and prior experience supporting young people with additional behavioural needs?
Perhaps you are intent on progressing into a career in Educational Psychology, and would like to gain relevant and rewarding experience as an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an outstanding SEN department able to develop and enhance your SEN teaching ability?
If you are a recent Psychology graduate eager to find a role supporting a young child with additional behavioural needs, then don’t hesitate in applying for this excellent role based in the Newham area.
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supporting a young child with additional behavioural needs
- Making sure child receives outstanding emotional and academic support
- Being a valued member of an exemplary EYFS SEN department
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Shortlisting for role now – Immediate start!
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Prior experience working with young child with additional behavioural needs
- Dedicated to a career in special educational needs
- Kind and supportive attitude
- Patient and understanding regarding progress of the child
Information about the school:
- Warm and caring primary school
- Supportive and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated to providing exceptional academic and emotional support
- Want to offer children best start to their academic career
- Outstanding EYFS SEN department
- Valued member of local community
- Passionate and hardworking SENCO
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant role, and press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers!