EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Dagenham (IG11)
Have you just graduated from university with a 2.1 or above and are looking to gain classroom based experience in a fantastic inclusion department before jumping into a training course?
Perhaps previous experience working with SEN students has inspired you to pursue a career within education?
If this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Supportive inclusion department
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
If you are looking for school based experience, working with a talented inclusion department in a warm school environment prior to teacher training, this could very well be the opportunity you have been waiting for! The school requires an enthusiastic individual with an inspiring and empathetic mentality who wants to fully immerse themselves in their work and is keen to make a difference to the pupils they support.
The role will require you to be able to cater to a wide range of educational needs as you will need to be able to tailor your intervention sessions accordingly to fit in with a pupil’s particular need. Therefore it is paramount that you have a patient and dedicated personality in order to fulfil your role effectively.
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.