|Location:||London, Greater London DA15 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £41483 per Annum|
Have you recently or just qualified as a teacher with QTS status?
Are you an innovative EYFS teacher who holds the belief that Early Years learning should be child centred and appropriately challenging?
Can you imagine working in a Primary school with a strong EYFS department where there is a large focus on outdoor learning?
i-teachers are working with a school currently seeking an EYFS specialist teacher to join them on a 1 year contract, with potential to go permanent. If you are passionate about child centred learning, apply immediately!
EYFS Teacher – Job Description
- EYFS Teacher
- 1 year contract, with intention to go permanent
- Full time
- Easter half term start or September 2020!
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually
- Nursery position as a EYFS Teacher
- Bexley, Outer London
- EYFS Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
The School – EYFS Teacher – Bexley, Outer London
This “Good” 2019 Ofsted School has been praised for its commitment to early years learning through a nurturing and thriving learning environment. The school believes in a child centred curriculum where teachers plan in the moment around children’s interests. Therefore, an EYFS primary teacher who shares this belief will be ideal for this role.
Additionally, the school has also adopted a forest schools approach to learning where there are numerous opportunities to take learning outside in the local Nature Garden! Through the school’s dedication to providing high quality Early Years learning, there are plenty of opportunities to contribute your own ideas to best practice! For this role, you will be a confident EYFS specialist who possesses strong subject knowledge and a passion for progressing children through play. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply immediately to this position!
About the Role – EYFS Teacher – Bexley, Outer London
- QTS achieved and observed “good” level of teaching.
- For this role, you will have previously worked in a Primary school or Nursery school.
- The suitable EYFS teacher will be able to confidently use the Development Matters framework to confidently target children and ensure good progress towards the strands.
- To be successful in this position you will need EYFS experience and ability to maintain high levels of attainment through strong subject knowledge and accurate assessment.
How to apply – EYFS Teacher – Bexley, Outer London
If you are interested in this EYFS Teacher post, teaching an Early Years class, please contact Emma at i-teachers by sending you CV now!