|Location:||Croydon, Greater London CR8 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41483 per Day|
EYFS Teacher – Reception Class
EYFS Teacher – ASAP start – rest of this academic year (at least) – Primary School – Reception Class – Croydon – South London
Are you a EYFS teacher, with reception or Early Years experience?
Are you an innovative EYFS teacher who holds the belief that Early Years learning should be child centred and appropriately challenging?
Can you imagine working in a Reception class where there is a large focus on outdoor learning?
i-teachers are working with a school currently seeking an EYFS specialist teacher to join them ASAP, with potential to go permanent. If you are passionate about child centred learning, apply immediately!
EYFS Teacher – Job Description
- EYFS Teacher
- Reception Class
- Full time
- Easter half term start or September 2020!
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually
- Nursery position as a EYFS Teacher
- Croydon, South London
- EYFS Teacher in a Primary School
- Excellent support from a high-quality TA
The School – EYFS Teacher – Reception Teacher – Croydon, South London
This exceptional Primary school, based in Croydon, are seeking a EYFS Teacher (Reception class) to join their team on a contract ASAP. This continually “Good” 2018 Ofsted school has been praised for its commitment to early years learning through a nurturing and thriving learning environment. The school believes in a child centred curriculum where teachers plan in the moment around children’s interests. Therefore, an EYFS primary teacher who shares this belief will be ideal for this role.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply immediately to this position!
About the Role – EYFS Teacher – Reception Teacher
- QTS achieved and observed “good-outstanding” level of teaching.
- For this role, you will have previously worked in a Primary school or Nursery school.
- The suitable EYFS teacher will be able to confidently use the Development Matters framework to confidently target children and ensure good progress towards the strands.
- To be successful in this position you will need EYFS experience and ability to maintain high levels of attainment through strong subject knowledge and accurate assessment.
How to apply – EYFS Teacher – Croydon, South London
If you are interested in this EYFS Teacher post, teaching an Early Years class, please contact Emma at i-teachers by sending your CV.