|Location:||Bexley, Greater London DA7 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a trainee EYFS Teacher looking to secure your first permanent role in September 2020?
Would the opportunity to work at an ‘Outstanding Primary School in Bexley be perfect for your NQT year?
An opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion and this lovely 2 form entry primary school is looking to appoint an ambitious and creative NQT to work with a reception class!
Does this appeal to you?
EYFS Teacher – The Role
- EYFS Teacher Required for Reception Class
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- Available due to Internal Promotion
- Excellent CDP available
- Experienced and Talented EYFS Team
- Main pay Scale- Outer London
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- September 2020 Start
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification
- Newly Qualified EYFS Teacher- Must have QTS
- Experience working in a culturally Diverse School
- Reception Experience preferable
- Passionate, committed and creative teacher required
- Excellent Curriculum knowledge required
EYFS Teacher – About the School
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding Primary School
- 2 form entry primary
- Central London- Bexley
- Ideally located, close to bus and tube routes
- Visionary Leadership Team
- State of the Art facilities and resources
This state of the art primary school in Bexley is searching for an ambitious and creative EYFS teacher to join their talented team of teachers. With excellent opportunities for career development and promotion, what better place to start your teaching career than right here…
Click ‘Apply’ to be considered for this exciting role as an EYFS Teacher and get your CV to i-teachers right away.