|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N17 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
EYFS Teacher – Haringey
Are you an EYFS Teacher looking for a fresh challenge at a friendly and welcoming school which highly values both staff and student well-being?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to provide quality and enjoyable education to Early Years students whilst conducting exciting and creative lessons?
This fantastic Primary School in Haringey is looking for a passionate and inspiring EYFS Teacher to join their wonderfully collaborative and talented team!
If this EYFS Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
EYFS Teacher – The Role
- Early Years Teacher role
- Permanent, full time role
- £32,157 – £42,624 salary
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons for your EYFS class
- Monitor student progress
- Engage students through creative and exciting teaching approaches
- Kick start the education of young and eager minds
EYFS Teacher – The School
- Based in Haringey
- Safe and comfortable learning environment
- Passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Variety of extracurricular activities
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Great opportunities for progression
- Good transportation links
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Passion for education
- Great classroom management skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
To apply to this EYFS Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!