EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT
|Location:||London, Hammersmith and Fulham W12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29644 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you deciding to spend your Easter break searching for that perfect EYFS Teacher role?
Do you find applying for EYFS Teacher roles frustrating and wish you could spend your holiday relaxing?
i-teachers specialise in placing NQTs, RQTs, experienced teachers or those looking to take the step into middle management into their ideal school.
We are currently working with an Outstanding Inner London primary who are looking to add to the EYFS team come September!
If you are a creative, engaging and hardworking EYFS teacher, who is looking to progress in a role, then this opportunity would be ideal for you!
Do not delay your interest! Simply register your details on this page and attach your CV for your application to be out through the schools Head Teacher.
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- Ideal for a EYFS NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.