EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT
|Location:||London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Start September at an Outstanding and incredibly popular Inner London Primary School in this fantastic EYFS Teacher role!
The Central London Primary are looking for an inspirational, supportive and dynamic EFYS Teacher to join their thriving and cohesive team for the start of the next Academic Year.
Could this be you?
No matter your circumstances, whether you are an experienced Early Years Teacher or are looking for a supportive school to complete your NQT year, this opportunity may be the one for you!
To find out further details about this role and excellent school please simply apply on this page or contact Joe for a confidential and informal chat about your next teaching career steps!
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- Ideal for a EYFS NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Lambeth and Wandsworth.