EYFS Teacher – EYFS NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London CR7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Have you been left frustrated in your search for a fresh & exciting EYFS Teacher opportunity?
Are you searching for cohesive school that holds a harmonious atmosphere, and would develop you to be the best EYFS Teacher?
An exceptional Primary School based in Croydon is looking to add a hardworking and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to their thriving team this September!
So whether you are looking to relocate, fancy a new challenge or are going into your NQT year, this role could be tailor made for you.
To register your details for this fantastic EYFS Teacher role please apply on this page by attaching your CV today!
EYFS Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- Ideal for a EYFS NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
EYFS Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Croydon, South London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.