EYFS Teacher / EYFS NQT
|Location:||London, Hackney E9 UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
EYFS Teacher / EYFS NQT – Hackney
Are you a primary teacher keen to gain a permanent position as an EYFS teacher?
Do you have a passion, energy and desire to work within an Early Years class, ensuring children make a good level of development, within an outstanding primary school?
Perhaps due to relocation you are still searching for the perfect school where you can gain a permanent EYFS teacher role, if so, the friendly and welcoming Head Teacher of this outstanding Hackney school would love to meet you.
EYFS Teacher / EYFS NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- NQTs welcome
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £48,244 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Superb support and development opportunities
- Interviewing now
EYFS Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1sto 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
EYFS Teacher – The School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hackney, Central location
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to excellent transport links
- Passionate and supportive SLT
- Comprehensive training and development
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.