EYFS Teacher – EYFS NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London CR7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you currently searching for a fresh and rewarding South London EYFS Teacher role?
Do you strive to work at a highly popular primary school that puts a real emphasis on developing its staff?
Would you relish the chance for someone to take that burden away so you can concentrate on your current role in the classroom or completing your Primary PGCE?
At i-teachers we specialise in placing teachers in permanent roles across the UK and could certainly support you in your EYFS Teacher job hunt!
We are currently working with a thriving and welcoming South London Primary who wish to add an aspirational EYFS Teacher to their team this September!
To register your details for this fantastic EYFS Teacher role please apply on this page by attaching your CV today!
EYFS Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- Ideal for a EYFS NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
EYFS Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Croydon, South London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to good transport links
- Passionate SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.