EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate passionate about early years education, looking to find a role in which you’ll be able to develop your knowledge and skills set?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to be part of an experienced and dedicated EYFS department as an EYFS Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, are you looking to gain a more in depth understanding of the age group, as well as gaining vital experience as an EYFS Teaching Assistant before progressing into a teacher training programme?
This is an excellent opportunity for a supportive and inspiring university graduate looking to begin their teaching career as an EYFS Teaching Assistant in the Westminster area!
Information about the role – EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting class teacher throughout EYFS Lessons
- Helping deliver fun and innovative lessons
- Nurturing children’s academic, emotional and social ability
- Being a cohesive and supportive member of EYFS department
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- September 2019 start
- Located in Westminster/Central London
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 2:1 university subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passion for working with young children
- Warm and supportive attitude
- Ability to structure and deliver fun and engaging lessons
- Able to keep children focused and engaged
About the school:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
- Vibrant and inspiring atmosphere
- Excellent facilities and recourse
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Highly regarded member of local community
If you are a talented and enthusiastic university graduate passionate about a career in EYFS education, looking to take your first steps as an EYFS Teaching Assistant, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!